|Read me first :|
◆ Do it own risk, full Nandroid backup recommended.
◆ This will delete all your data (Including your ROM + internal storage) BACK THEM UP FIRST
◆ You can’t flash any stock-based ROM after re-partitioning unless you go back to stock-partition table
◆ Read this xda (Original) thread for more information Flashable Zips to increase Storage For GT-I9082
◆ Don’t flash 6.475.zip , otherwise you can’t flash any new rom, you can only able to restore your nandroid backup.
1. Backup Your EFS partition. (Click here for for details)
2. Download 6.375.Zip and Ex2-Ex4.zip and copy/move To your ExSD card
3. Boot to Recovery (Don’t use TWRP) (CWM 22.214.171.124 Recommened)
4. Take Nandroid backup if u want to same rom after partition
5. Flash 6.375.Zip.
(The Recovery Should Reboot Automatically, just wait don’t do anything).
6. After recovery reboot itself, Flash Ex2-Ex4.Zip
7. Flash your ROM / Restore Your ROM Backup (Nandroid)
8. Flash GApps (Optional)