|Read me first :|
◆ Do it own risk, full Nandroid backup recommended.
◆ This will delete all your data (Including your ROM + internal storage) BACK THEM UP FIRST
◆ You can’t flash any stock-based ROM after re-partitioning unless you go back to stock-partition table
◆ Read this xda (Original) thread for more information Flashable Zips to increase Storage For GT-I9082
◆ Don’t flash 6.475.zip , otherwise you can’t flash any new rom, you can only able to restore your nandroid backup.
1. Backup Your EFS partition.
2. Download 6.375.Zip and Ex2-Ex4.zip and copy/move To your ExSD card
3. Boot to Recovery (Don’t use TWRP) (CWM 220.127.116.11 Recommened)
4. Take Nandroid backup if u want to same rom after partition
5. Flash 6.375.Zip.
(The Recovery Should Reboot Automatically, just wait don’t do anything).
6. After recovery reboot itself, Flash Ex2-Ex4.Zip
7. Flash your ROM / Restore Your ROM Backup (Nandroid)
8. Flash GApps (Optional)